General Information

Hi! Welcome to my sales blog! I will be updating this daily to keep it current, and will be adding new things often so check back, you never know what treasures you will find. We are located very close to Bradshaw and 50 in Rancho Cordova.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Nice'n Easy Clairol Natural Lightest Ash Blonde Hair Color NEW!

 Nice'n Easy Clairol Natural Lightest Ash Blonde Hair Color NEW!
Shade 101
Color Blend Technology
Permanent Color

$2.-

Please click on the pictures to see a much bigger version. I may have other items like this one so please look through the blog to see what else you might like.


2 comments:

  1. would like to purchase this if you still have it. If you do, do you have more in this shade?
    thanks
    Vickie vickpayne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have auburn hair the rest of my body hair is strawberry blonde, my eyebrows match my head hairFor more details discover this info here

    ReplyDelete