General Information

Hi! Welcome to my sales blog! I will be updating this daily to keep it current, and will be adding new things often so check back, you never know what treasures you will find. We are located very close to Bradshaw and 50 in Rancho Cordova.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Hi! I'm Your New Tutor!



Do you need a certified school teacher to give you a hand with a subject that just isn't making sense?
Maybe your child could use a little help making heads or tails of what their teacher was talking about?
Don't want to fall behind over the break?

I am certified to teach history, English, science, math, economics, psychology, sociology, geography, and government. In addition I'm ESL and Special ED. certified.

We can meet at your house, the library, the local park, a restaurant, or anywhere else in the area that you are comfortable with.

My standard rate is $20 per hour.

Monday through Saturday.

Book your time slot now before all the good ones are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment